1:1 Mentee/Mentor Opportunities
This new program will offer an opportunity to both connect for Mentorship Moments while also providing an opportunity for people to connect to work on a specific topic or project. One of the advantages that PAVRO can provide in offering a mentor program is the ability to connect you with the diverse and various expertise and experiences of a strong core of members from across the province.
There are many factors that contribute to a positive and successful mentor/mentee relationship. Before submitting your Statement of Interest ensure you are:
● Able to commit to up to 6 months of professional development (February to July and/or October to March)
● Able to commit to regularly scheduled check-ins. The mentor and mentee will determine frequency, method and duration.
● Able to commit to being prepared for each meeting
● An active PAVRO member
● Willing to complete a program evaluation Matching Criteria
Each Statement of Interest will be assessed on an individual basis. Below are some factors that are taken into consideration when matching mentors and mentees. Since the matching process is complex, we do our best to set the partners up for success but not all criteria can be guaranteed.
● Compatibility between the mentees topic or project and the mentors expertise and experiences
● Similarities in the types of organizations where the partners work or have worked
Statement of Interest
If you are interested in becoming a mentor or mentee, please complete the Statement of Interest Form by October 1, 2023.